1. Ensure that you understand what Personal Data we collect about you, why we use it, and with whom we share it;
2. Describes how we use the Personal Data you share with us in order to provide you with the best experience when using the Site; and
3. Describes how you can gain control of your Personal Data.
2. Information we collect
3. How do we collect your information?
We collect your Personal Data in the following ways:
When you register to use the Site – we collect your Personal Data in the form of your identity (may include your name, gender, date of birth, and country of origin), your photo, telephone number, email address and other required information.
Through your use of the Site – we collect and record your activity while on the Site in the form of the products you have viewed, the products you store, the terminology you use to search for products.
From third parties – we will receive Personal Data about you and your activities from third parties, if you have given your consent to us or such third parties.
We use anonymized and aggregated data for purposes that include testing of our technology systems, research, data analysis, marketing and promotion modeling, service improvement on the Site, and development of new features and functionality on the Site.
4. How do we use your information?
We use your Personal Data and other information you provide to us to:
- Register, manage and/or administer and/or access the Site;
- Manage, operate, administer and provide services to you;
- Customize your experience when using the Site;
- Measure and improve your experience and satisfaction when using the Site;
- Resolve disputes or complaints, collect payments or fees, or solve problems;
- Contact you to offer the latest products, special offers or other information that we think may be appropriate for you; and/or for other purposes notified to you at the time of collection
5. Storage of Your Data
We retain your Personal Data only for as long as necessary to provide services to you and for legitimate and essential business purposes, such as improving the performance of 18hole services, making data-driven business decisions about new features and offerings, fulfilling our legal obligations, and resolving disputes. We store some of your Personal Data for as long as you are a user of 18hole services.
At your request, we will delete or anonymize your Personal Data so that it can no longer identify you, unless we are legally permitted or required to retain certain Personal Data, including the following:
- If there is an unresolved issue related to your account, such as a payment in arrears, we will retain that data until the issue is resolved.
- Where we are asked to retain Personal Data regarding our legal, tax, audit and accounting obligations.
- Where necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to prevent fraud or keep our users safe.
A cookie is a file that your browser downloads when you visit the Site. Cookies are useful to help the Site recognize whether the browser has visited the Site or not so that the visitor experience will be maximized for both first-time visitors and visitors who have repeatedly accessed and used the Site. We use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand which pages or parts of the Site you visit frequently. These cookies provide us with data on which to measure the performance of the Site and how we can improve it.
7. Access to your Personal Data
You have full control over the Personal Data you share with us. All Personal Data is expected to be the most current and valid data. If there is a data change or there is an error in your Personal Data on the Site, please login to your account on the Site and correct the information. If you wish to correct any errors or omissions in any Personal Data under our possession or control that cannot be corrected through our Site, or to access your Personal Data under our ownership or control, or as required by applicable law, please submit your request. via the Contact Us form or email to [email protected]. To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your Personal Data. We will endeavor to respond to requests for access or correction of your Personal Data as soon as possible, unless exceptions apply.
Our site may contain links to other sites of interest. However, once you use those links to leave our Site, we have no control over those other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each of the websites you visit.
9. Business Transfer
In the event of a change of control or change of ownership of all or part of the 18hole business or company, including the Site, your Personal Data may become part of the transfer of such assets.
10. Protecting Your Personal Data
We protect Personal Data under our ownership or control by maintaining reasonable security arrangements, including physical, technical and organizational procedures, to prevent unauthorized access to collection, use, presentation, copying, modification, deletion or similar risks.
We are committed to protecting the Personal Data of our users. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to help protect the security of your Personal Data; however, please note that no system is completely secure. We have implemented various policies, including pseudonymization, encryption, access, and retention policies to provide protection against unauthorized access. Your password protects your account, so you are encouraged to use a unique and strong password, restrict access to your computer and browser, and log out after using the Site.
13. How to Contact Us